Auto Repair & Services
- Truck Cooling System Service
- Tire Retreading
- Tire Maintenance
- Mounting and Balancing
- Commercial Brake Service
- Trailer Tires
- A/C & Heating Service
- Commercial Preventive Maintenance
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Transmission Maintenance
- Commercial Drivetrain Maintenance
- Commercial Truck Tire Service
- 24 Hour Emergency Road Service
- Electrical Maintenance
- Mechanical Repair
- Wheel Refurbishing
You can have plenty of customers, great drivers and employees and the latest up-to-date trucks, but nobody will go anywhere if you have persistent engine problems. Let our diesel techs at Stateline Sales & Service, LLC ensure that your engines are up to par, with affordable diesel repair services to keep your trucks on the road.
What Diesel Repair Services at Stateline Sales & Service, LLC
- Timing Belt: Your engine's timing belt connects the crankshaft to the engine's camshaft, which opens and closes the engine's valves as part of the combustion cycle. A loose timing belt can result in slippage or failure, which then sends the engine's pistons crashing into open valves as the timing falls out of sync, necessitating a total engine rebuild. Don't let that happen, instead let Stateline Sales & Service, LLC service your timing belts!
- Drive Belt and Hoses: A truck engine also powers a drive belt, which runs accessories like the air injection pump, air conditioning compressor, power steering pump and cooling fan. A broken drive belt means that all those accessories will stop working, leading to an overheated truck. Let our techs check your drive belts and cooling hoses for cracks, slippage or excessive wear.
- Diagnostics: Our qualified techs can use your trucks' engine control computer to get a quick grip on whatever problems they might present.
- Cooling System: While an engine is designed to operate best at a high temperature range, surplus heat from the engine can damage engine parts if not dispersed properly. Cooling system components like the radiator, fan, water pump, thermostat and overflow tank can all fail - let our techs do a regular check and repair of all cooling system parts.
- Exhaust: A properly functioning exhaust system is important not only to operator safety and emissions compliance, but proper back pressure in the exhaust system is also vital to a healthy engine. Exhaust service and repair is as important as anything else in your regular preventive maintenance schedule.
- Water Pump: Driven by the engine's drive belt, the water pump keeps coolant circulating throughout the engine. if this crucial part of the cooling system fails, you can have poor internal circulation of coolant and an overheated truck. If you're seeing high temperature gauge readings or coolant leaks, or hearing strange noises from the front end of the engine, it might be time for water pump service.
Stateline Sales & Service, LLC offers comprehensive Diesel Repair in Clear Brook, VA and surrounding areas
Commercial operators in Clear Brook, VA have been coming to Stateline Sales & Service, LLC for years our reputation for excellent, prompt service and qualfied, experienced techs is all you need to know.